2010年4月1日 星期四

Journal 2

After looking those pictures, I’m not surprise why the same pictures look totally different. Because today’s retouching techniques already have the power to do that and even better. It just likes magic. It can make you ten years younger than the present, and lets you become a stunner. But only on the pictures.
I think this kind of techniques had been invented for a long time, and sadly, it has been used widely nowadays. Today, people are living under the lie. Because every photo published on the magazine’s front cover all has been revised. When I knew this truth, no longer do I believe the picture. But actually this is not a bad thing. Everyone likes beauty. Even we are not, but this technique can make it come true. If you think you have been cheated, I suggest you that do not believe picture. Why don’t you just enjoyed them?

1 則留言:

  1. Hi Tom,

    在深度上寫得滿不錯的
    其他如下:

    0. sadly用得好

    1. I’m not surprise why the same pictures look totally different請修改surprise

    2. It just likes magic. 少了動詞。

    3. It can make you younger ten years than the present 你的ten years 的位置不對

    4. Today, people are living under the lie. Because every photo which is published on the magazine’s front cover all has been revised.
    首先,Because要連結這兩句,請做修改
    第二,建議你直接把which is published改成被動的published就好

    5. When I knew this truth, no longer do I believe the picture. 你的no longer do I...的倒裝用得好!

    6. If you think you have been cheated, I suggest you that do not believe picture. Why don’t you just enjoyed them? 我覺得你必須再加一些linking或什麼得讓這些句子連接/轉折的順一些。

    回覆刪除