2009年10月15日 星期四

journal


On the Mid- Autumn Festival, I didn't have barbecue, instesd attended the wedding ceremony, that wedding conducted in the [ Daughter red ], a restaurant which manage the wedding for people specially.

It's my first time to go there, and I was astonished by their magnificent gate, after into the gate, I was more surprised the indoor decoration, noble and graceful.Counter lady are also very kind and beautiful too.

Before the wedding ceremony started, they would arrange beautiful dancers to perform a section of splendid show (including the servers), then they served food. Though the food is not anticipated and delicious, but it still gave me a very deep impression. I hoped that I will have another opportunity to presence this restaurant again.

1 則留言:

  1. Sounds like a great restaurant.
    By the way,can you tell me the reason why you delay your journal for such a long period of time? Is it because you don't know how to use blog functionality or any other particular reasons?

    回覆刪除