2010年3月4日 星期四

Journal 1

When the winter vacation was not coming yet, my parents already informed me that this winter vacation we would go to Thailand. And I was very look forward to the arrival of this day. After winter vacation for two weeks, we started to go to Thailand. I heard of Thailand's climate is very hot before, but when you go there you will know, this kind of heat was very hard to endure, when we walked out to the airport, a fit of sultry wind blew on our face, let us feel some kind of indescribable irritation, but for local people, the weather in there was cool just right, no wonder the color of their skin is so dark.
Although the weather was so torrid, we still started our Thailand tour happily. The first day we went to Thailand's amusement park, but tell the true, their amusement park indeed can't compare with ours, even though; we still had a lot of fun in there. To the next day, we visited the place where the royal family receive their guests, because this is a international place , so the degree of luxury was so high that I had never seen before, inside there was fulled of artistic productions that made of gold, and inlaid many kinds of jewel. No matter the number of gold, or the skill of the engravers, all made an eye-opening for me. During this vacation I went to a lot of place. But the most impessed thing was international transsexuals show. It let me to change the concept of transsexuals, I never knew that after a men transformed into a woman, can be so flirtatious and captivating. They not only change their appearance, with each movement is like a woman extremely too, but their only drawback is the voice. Even if today's medical technology, it still can't change their original voice, so when they are speaking, it probably destroy your dream. At least I was a case. This trip to Thailand I learned a lot. Well goes the saying, It is better to travel far than to read voluminously. I hope I have another opportunity to travel to different countries.

沒有留言:

張貼留言